Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Vacation Mode

We are getting ready for this years family vacation! A first for us as we will be cruising!

I feel like there is so much to learn about cruising and what is supposed to be a relaxed vacation is getting a bit stressful. We will be spending a week in Florida- driving the keys, visiting Everglades and Kennedy Space Center, then we will board the ship and head to Grand Cayman and Cuba!

I am most excited about Cuba, but again, so much to learn. I have  been studying and reading every thing I can get my hands on for this trip.  What I have learned is that it is safe but oppressed. The people want us there and then they don't. It is a way of life and a new culture for them to have their home become a tourist destination. My husband and I have always wanted to travel there so this is a bucket list for us and we are taking in as much as possible.

46 days to go!

More info on visiting Cuba from Forbes: 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexandratalty/2018/04/23/yes-you-can-still-travel-to-cuba/#cf36740378db

No comments:

Post a Comment