Thursday, August 9, 2018

Still here...

I am still here. Still trying to figure this whole "blogging" thing out. Still wanting someone to listen, still trying to figure out what to even blog about! 

I am a mom, I travel, I work, I occasionally craft, I try to lose weight, I try to maintain weight, we budget...All of these things I have seen people blog about. Usually, they have one topic. I feel like  Jill of all Trades. I know a little about a lot of things, but do I follow them all or just narrow it down to one?

Then even if I decide, how do I promote? Do I want my family and neighbors to know my thoughts? Or just strangers I may never have to face? Do I leverage my friends and family for more traffic. So many things to decide.

But for all that it matters, I am here. Still just going one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment